D2Dx™ Immunity Test
One-Minute Test to Detect Immune Responses and Status in Humans and Animals
Nano Discovery Inc. is a biotechnology company based in Orlando, Florida, United States. We develop, manufacture and sell a rapid blood test product, D2Dx™ immunity test, to monitor the immune status and health of animals and humans. D2Dx™ technology is protected by multiple granted patents and pending patent applications.
What is D2Dx™ immunity test?
D2Dx™ immunity test is a rapid blood test that detects humoral immune status and function in humans and animals. The test involves a single step process and the result is obtained in less than one minute using a handheld reader device, CT-100. Published and ongoing research show that the test can detect active immune responses associated with infectious diseases; monitor immune status change and disease risk of agricultural and food animals at different production stages; predict pregnancy probability of reproductive animals; and monitor the immune function development of farm animals from neonates to adults. The test may be used to guide the management of agricultural and food animals; improve the diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases; and provide a valuable tool for immunology research.
Agricultural Animal Immune Health Testing
A balanced immune system is important for the welfare, productivity and reproduction of farm animals. Animals with good immune health are less prone to diseases, healthier and more productive. By testing the immune status of agricultural animals, owners and veterinary practitioners can identify animals with high risk and underlying health problems earlier for prompt treatment; selecting animals with strong immune system for breeding; and avoid excessive use of antibiotics on healthy and low risk animals.
COVID-19 Immune Response Research
A recent study by a group of researchers shows that the D2Dx™ immunity test can detect different immune responses in COVID-19 patients. The researchers are investigating the potential of using the D2Dx™ immunity test to predict the clinical risk level of COVID-19 patients in developing severe symptoms and poor clinical outcomes based on the different immune responses of the patient.
The prices listed here are for the United States, Canada and Mexico only. For all other countries and regions, please contact us to receive a price quote.
CT-100 is the device used to perform the D2Dx™ immunity test. One-time purchase item.
Test kit that contains the reagents and consumables to perform 100 D2Dx™ immunity tests.
Test kit that contains the reagents and consumables to perform 200 D2Dx™ immunity tests.
Test kit that contains the reagents and consumables to perform 500 D2Dx™ immunity tests.
1. 62 - Feeding Chicory-plantain Silage and Se-yeast to Lactating Ewes Subjected to Intramammary Infection: Effect on the Immune System.
2. PSIX-18 - Effect of chicory silage and Se-yeast on peripartum ewes: immune status via complete blood cell count
3. PSXII-22 - Relationship between beef cow fertility and Maternal Immunity
July 11, 2021 - Multiple presentations are made at the 2021 American Dairy Science Association annual meeting related to the use of D2Dx™ immunity test for dairy animal health research
- P319: The relative relationship between type 1/type 2 immunity and fertility in Holstein cows. W. Sandberg1, A. Ahmadzadeh*1, P. Rezamand1, and Q. Huo2, 1University of Idaho, Moscow, ID, 2University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL.
2. P488: Use of a cow-side immune test to improve prediction of metritis. J. Prim*1, Q. Huo2, A. Mirzaei1, K. Galvao1, and R. Chebel1, 1University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, 2University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL.
3. 104: Relationship between serum metabolites and milk fatty acid with periparturient diseases in Pacific Northwest dairy farms. C. Y. Tsai*1, H. H. Hung1, T. Weber1, Q. Huo2, and P. Rezamand1, 1Department of Animal and Veterinary Science, University of Idaho, Moscow, ID, 2Department of Chemistry and NanoScience Technology Center, University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL.
- A one-minute blood test detects decreased immune function and increased clinical risk in COVID-19 patients
Conference to be held virtually on April 25th and 26th, 2021
Physicians develop test to predict mild or severe COVID-19 symptoms
- A One-Minute Blood Test to Monitor Immune Responses in COVID-19 Patients and Predict Clinical Risk of Developing Moderate to Severe Symptoms
- A Rapid Blood Test to Monitor the Immune Status Change of Dairy Cows and to Evaluate their Disease Risk during Periparturient Period
- Using a Rapid Blood Test to Study the Impact of Heat Stress on the Immune Status of First-Time Pregnant Heifers and their Calves
- A Single-Step Gold Nanoparticle-Blood Serum Interaction Assay Reveals Humoral Immunity Development and Immune Status of Animals from Neonates to Adults
Please use the following form to place order or make further inquiries. We will get back to you as soon as possible.